We are committed to handling your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and all other applicable legislation. We do not collect your personal information if you only browse our website.
Your personal information is collected when:
- a) You register as a user of our website.
- b) You place an order via our website.
- c) You enter a competition promoted by us.
The information collected by us will include your name and address, telephone number, email address and registration details. We collect this information so that we may fulfil your order and supply you with the goods that you require. You may update this data at any time when you access our website.
Your personal information will only be used for the following purposes:
- a) To process your order
- b) To respond to any queries or requests that you may have.
- c) To correspond with you if there are any problems processing your order.
- d) If you consent to receiving details of promotional offers that may be of interest to you.
We do not collect your credit card or banking details. Online payments are handled by Paypal. www.paypal.com/ie to view details of their privacy and security policies.
To protect your personal information we have implemented physical, electronic and managerial procedures so that access to your personal information is limited to those personnel who specifically require it to process your order. Certain areas of our website may encrypt data using SSL encryption technology.
You may at any time have a copy of the information that we hold about you.
If you consent, we may from time to time contact you with details of promotional offers that may interest you. You can unsubscribe from this correspondence at any time by emailing email@example.com